"I did it for the devilment"- Gef the Talking Mongoose. This t-shirt is a quote from Last Podcast on the Left episode 409 - Gef the Talking Mongoose. The episode is about a haunting of a family in the Isle of Man during the 1930s. Last Podcast on the Left is my favourite podcast couldn't recommend it enough!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
white - 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
athletic heather - 90% combed and ring-spun cotton + 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- See size chart below since returns are not available.
- Wash before wearing since they will have that fresh print smell.
- Arrives within 2 weeks for US residents and 4 weeks for International orders ( maybe delayed due to COVID-19)
HAIL YOURSELF :) !
Gef the talking Mongoose - LPOTL - Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
SIZE LENGTH(cm) CHEST(cm) XS 68.6 78.7 - 86.4 S 71.1 86.4 - 94 M 73.7 96.5 - 104.1 L 76.2 106.7 - 114.3 XL 78.7 116.8 - 124.5 2XL 81.3 127 - 134.6 3XL 83.8 137.2 - 144.8 4XL 86.4 147.3 - 155
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
Measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape measure horizontal.